To cope with the increased volume of recycled refuse the Parish wish to employ two part time staff to assist with the peaks in sorting refuse for processing from August for up to five months.
- you must be available immediately
- be entitled to work in Jersey and
- be able to understand clear verbal instructions in English on the sorting process
- experience of manual labour and a strong, healthy disposition are the key requirements as well as attention to detail and a good teamwork ethic
- You will be given clear instructions and training.
The role will be working for up to 20 hours per week on a flexible rota over five days Monday to Saturday. We envisage shifts will be available from noon to 6pm.
£12.33 per hour (equivalent to GoJ Civil Service Pay Grade 1)
For more information or to apply please call HR Now on 747 559 during office hours.