The role of Chief Executive is to ensure that JCHs high standard of experience continues for all residents and visitors. You will also:
• lead on communication both internally and externally
• have experience of management and ideally a leadership qualification
• be committed to safe and high-quality care
• be leading the organisation to ensure effective staff revalidation systems are met
• be accountable for ensuring outstanding standards of care, clinical governance, audit, effective budgetary management are met.
This is a full-time position (Entitled to Work status is required) for more information click here or to apply to Kiley Henley-Thomas email@example.com closing date is 17/07/2020.