11 January 2016
Social media Advice Guide part 1 - Vetting recruits online
In our new series of Social Media Advice Guides, we look at how you can protect your business across the entire employee lifecycle, including:
- Vetting recruits online – dos and don’ts
- Social media rules for the workplace
- Protecting your digital assets
The first of our Social Media Advice Guides Social media – recruitment dos and don’ts is available for download below.
In this guide, we look at:
- The benefits and risks of vetting candidates online
- Tips to safely and securely balance digital and traditional methods of vetting
- Legal implications, covering: data protection, discrimination, rehabilitation of offenders and human rights legislation
- What you need to explain at the recruitment stage (i.e. house rules to protect your business)
For more information, or to register to receive copies of other advice guides in this series, contact us today.