20 February 2017
Q1 Newsletter 2017
Welcome to the first of our 2017 quarterly updates
We are delighted to say we are kicking the year off to a great start and are looking for another HR consultant to join our growing team. Watch this space!
In the meantime, in this edition you will find:
- Our latest advice guide: How to achieve high employee engagement and stop employees walking out the door
- A heads-up on the likely impact of recent employment cases on business liability and practices
- HR Now special offer – a free consultancy session to advise on your 2017 HR objectives and priorities
- A date for your diary – Free HR Now practical disciplinary and investigation process briefings
- Updates on important legal changes in Jersey, including financial penalties being put in place for organisations failing to provide up-to-date employment contracts
- A link to Jersey’s Employment Forum’s consultation on family friendly rights – have your say!
We hope you find the hints and tips useful, as always, your thoughts and comments are welcome – you can contact us on 747559 or at email@example.com.