Keeping up to date with employment law is a challenge for any business, and most specifically for smaller businesses that don’t have fully fledged HR departments or are busy simply keeping the business on track.
Our monthly newsletters provide businesses with all the important legal and code of practice changes coming your way, the impact they will have and identify the actions you need to take. Be prepared, be forewarned.
See copies of our recent Newsletters and Newsbites here, alongside all our most recent advice guides.
Our Legal Updates Programme is designed to ensure you understand the impact of Employment Legislation and to ensure your business remains compliant, and commercially focused.
Who Should attend?
Those with responsiblity for developing people policies and processes or managing the people risks of your business. They provide a chance for you to ask our experts questions, learn from and network with your peers, and come away with practical ideas for immediate implementation.
The sessions are provided two ways to suit your needs:
1. 45-minute briefings - a practical and informative overview of the topic and the impact on employees and the organisation. Handouts and slide packs are not provided. They are FREE to current clients or £30 for non-clients.
2. In-house team sessions - for organisatioons who would benefit from group training with more bespoke content. Two-hour sessions can be hosted at your office or an off-site location. Attendees will receive handouts and slide packs, plus 30 minutes of free telephone support post session.
The costs for the In-house team sessions:
· Up to 6 attendees, £200 per session
· Up to 12 attendees, £300 per session
· Up to 18 attendees, £400 per session
If you have any queries or questions about how recent or forthcoming legislative changes will impact your business, please contact email@example.com or call us today on 747 559.