Keeping up to date with employment law is a challenge for any business, and most specifically for smaller businesses that don’t have fully fledged HR departments or are busy simply keeping the business on track.
Disability discrimination training is about ensuring that, as an organisation, you meet your legal obligations as defined by the Discrimination (Jersey) Law 2013.
HR Now can guide you through;
· the core principles of the new law including the latest protected characteristic of disability
· how it applies in the workplace
· the implications and risk for employers and employees
· key actions to take to mitigate your risk
· plus, relevant case study examples drawn from UK/Jersey tribunal examples
Who should attend:
Those with responsibility for developing people policies and processes or managing the people risks of your business. This is a key investment for all employers within their duty to educate staff on acceptable and expected behaviours. And would be part of your robust defence of any future claim.
We can deliver in house training at a time to suit you, or tailor the content to suit your business for the following rates:
The sessions are provided two ways to suit your needs:
1. 45-minute briefings - a practical and informative overview of the topic and the impact on employees and the organisation. Handouts and slide packs are not provided. This briefing is FREE to current active clients or £30 for non-clients.
2. In-house team sessions - for organisations who would benefit from group training with more bespoke content. Two-hour sessions can be hosted at your office or an off-site location. Attendees will receive handouts and slide packs, plus 30 minutes of free telephone support post session.
The costs for the In-house team sessions:
· Up to 6 attendees, £250 per session
· Up to 12 attendees, £350 per session
· Up to 18 attendees, £450 per session
If you have any queries or questions about how recent or forthcoming legislative changes will impact your business, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or to book a session contact email@example.com.