Our new 2018 HR Skills Programme is designed to ensure your business remains fully compliant, commercially focused and adopts a creative approach to all your strategic and operational HR priorities.
Who should attend?
For those who have responsibility for managing people, developing people policies and processes or managing the people risks of your business. They provide a chance for you to ask our experts questions, learn from and network with your peers, and come away with practical ideas for immediate implementation. Numbers are kept to a minimum for full participation.
The format: one topic, two solutions
The sessions are provided two ways to suit your needs:
- FREE 45-minute briefings – a practical and informative overview of the topic and the impact on employees and the organisation. The briefings are open to one person per organisation. Handouts and slide packs are not provided. Lunch n learn, 12:30-1:30.
- In-company team sessions – for organisations who would benefit from group training with more bespoke content. Two-hour sessions can be hosted at your offices or at an off-site location. Attendees will receive handouts and slide packs, plus 30 minutes of free telephone support post session.
The costs for the In-company team sessions:
- Up to six attendees, £200 per session
- Up to 12 attendees, £300 per session
- Up to 18 attendees, £400 per session
2018 programme (dates may be subject to change and notification)
|Thursday, 25 January
||Delivering really constructive feedback and how to start those difficult conversations
|Thursday, 22 February
||Workplace investigations - the first step to resolving grievances and disciplinary issues
|Thursday, 29 March
||Creating a culture that fosters engaged employees and improves your bottom line
|Thursday, 26 April
||Actively managing capability, abscence and disciplinary issues
|Thursday, 24 May
||An employers guide to the forthcoming age discrimination legislation
|Thursday, 28 June
||Termination of employment - how to avoid claims
Becky Hill, Karen Lysiak, Rachel Lucas and Helen Seery have held senior HR management roles across various industries and jurisdictions.
Contact us today for more details at email@example.com or call us on 747 559.