Day to Day HR Management
Whether you are setting up a new business or are already on your way, outsourcing the day-to-day HR needs of your business is one-step towards the peace of mind that you are ‘keeping it legal’ as well as gaining the freedom to concentrate on doing what you went into business to do.
Because we take the time to get to know our clients properly, we understand the issue that needs to be dealt with and find solutions to fit your needs. Only then will we present you with a plan with clearly defined outcomes, how we are going to get there, how long it will take and what it is going to cost to ensure that there is never any surprises.
At the end of the day, getting people issues wrong is costly. According to the CIPD, the average cost to an employer per tribunal is £20,648.30. With the right advice, support and management behavior, getting it wrong is totally avoidable.
Our goal is to mitigate your costs by keeping you Compliant, Commercial and Creative, meaning we always focus on what is commercially viable with your unique needs in mind.
Before taking on any client, we undertake a free HR Health Check to review your HR documentation, policies and practices to understand what is working, what isn’t working and what might be required.
We would then recommend what HR advice and support we could help you with, which could include:
- Guiding you through staff selection and recruitment, graduate assessment programmes and induction
- Creating appraisal schemes, talent management, employee engagement, employee development and performance management programmes
- Identifying and recruiting new leaders through our client-driven executive recruitment service
- Creating inspirational and motivational benefits and rewards packages
- Providing HR skills training and managing general training needs from analysis to sourcing delivery solutions and evaluation
- Managing disciplinary, capability, absenteeism and grievance issues
- Advising on moving people between international jurisdictions – a complex area with tax and immigration implications
- Ensuring you are fully compliant with employment law and regulations, including managing applications required by local authorities
- Understanding your health and safety responsibilities, including instruction and training and drafting policies and risk assessments
- Providing an HR toolkit for your staff and/or us to use to manage the HR function, including:
- a statement of terms of employment, staff handbook and associated employment documents
- policy development and guidance e.g. managing social media in the workplace and conducting disciplinaries
- how to apply employment law and follow best practice
Taking a flexible approach helps us to meet the varying requirements of our clients.
HR consultancy will be charged at an hourly rate purely for what you need and use. Written terms are agreed at the time of engagement.
Contact us today for your free HR Health Check to ensure you stay safely within the law, have the time to focus on what you do best and truly set your business apart.
Setting up a new business – in 2010 a boutique treasury services company established its business in Jersey having outlined a clear business plan. We provided the business with an HR tool kit and employment contacts and continued to support the business as it grew, including coaching and management. We continue to support the business today as it looks to grow and diversify.